June 25, 2008

my playlist

1.the beatles "I've just seen a face" this song was played in movie "Across the Universe", which I watched recently.

2. the teenagers "french kiss" this song cheers up me.

3. babyshamles "unbilotitled" anyways Pete is awesome!

4. those dancing days "run run" pretty girls makes a lovely music. especially love hair of vocalist.

5. the knife "neverland" this song for my specially mood. i often listen it when draw.

6. dave dee, dozy, beaky, mick & tich "hold tight" this one i love because : a.i love 60s; b. because this song one of my favourite from OST Death Proof

7. the smiths "bigmouth strikes again" great sound from 80s.

P.S. thanks the_Kitten for tagged.

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting so desperately for more to come out by Those Dancing Days, her vocals are sort of unique!!!

    As controversial Pete Doherty gets, as good are the Babyshambles.

    I love the Smiths!! Evergreens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to all the things I have not known before, and I must say now I am SO hooked on French Kiss - I LOVE it! Thanks for the new favorite song!

    ReplyDelete

it doesn't matter what's your name, how old are you and where are you living because we all are stragers and only our thoughts make us different.
L’imagination au pouvoir!
G.

contact

gillekrivich@gmail.com