July 14, 2009

my key


Follow these instructionsDo exactly as I doLean your shoulders forwardLet your hands slide over to my sideMove your body closer
Let your heart meet mineLove is the harmonyDesire is the key
Love is the melodyNow sing it with meCome a little closerTake a look at meThis light is so obviousI want you to seeCome a little closer
Look me in the eyeThen repeat with me one more timeLove is the harmonyDesire is the keyLove is a symphony Now play it with meYou'll be the rythm and I'll be the beatYou'll be the rythm and I'll be the beatThen I'll be the rythm and you'll be the beatAnd love, the shoreline, where you and I meetLove is the harmonyDesire is the keyLove is a symphonyCome sing some with me

2 comments:

it doesn't matter what's your name, how old are you and where are you living because we all are stragers and only our thoughts make us different.
L’imagination au pouvoir!
G.

contact

gillekrivich@gmail.com